GURU Feeder Links
These have been a LONG time in the making, and the expert team have spent days and days on the bank ensuring key features of strength, durability and most importantly the tangle-free aspect of the links prevail! They include a big input from former feeder World Champ and England star Steve Ringer. Designed to give a paternoster style drop between the feeder and mainline, while still ensuring a free-running rig. Complies will official FIPSed International free-running rig rules. The whole link protected by shrink tubing, adding strength, covering-up tag ends, and leading to completely tangle-free setup. Attached to line via unique two-way discrete bead for free and smooth-running rigs.
• Three sizes available: 2inch, 2.5inch and 3inch
• Extra strong link material, secured with the strongest crimps available
• Whole link protected by shrink tubing, adding strength and covering-up tag ends
• Leading to completely tangle-free setup
• The stiff link acts as a boom, again adding to the tangle-free feature
• Attached to line via unique two
• Way discrete bead for free and smooth running rigs
• Self-lubricated bead means no line damage
• Strong but small snap link swivel for easy and quick changes
• Ideal for keeping rig and line out of silt on soft/silty bottoms
There are no reviews yet.